Hi,
My feed (Syndic8 ID 59903) has been listed on Syndic8 since March and 
(except where I have let in some coding errors) has parsed ok fairly 
constantly.  I have recently started using Feed Burner 
<www.feedburner.com> as a redirect of my feed ( mainly to get stats on 
my feed).  This is all going swimmingly (ie working everywhere I can 
see.,validates on feedvalidator.org etc.), except that the feed no 
longer parses on the Syndic8 site.

On looking at the XML tab of the feed on Syndic8 it shows some HTML 
markup ( basically redirection info) before the feed's XML code.  I 
don't get this HTML showing up when I check the feed anywhere else.

I left a message on the Feed Burner forum 
<http://forums.feedburner.com/viewtopic.php?t=124> and they say 
basically that it's normal and not to worry about it.

I like Syndic* and want my feed to show up correctly.  Is there any way 
of arranging so this feed parses as valid on Syndic8?

Best

John

<http://www.thebloomsbury.com>






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to