On Sunday 05 December 2004 11:28 am, yesiamnhoj wrote:
> Thanks for this.  Sorry, I didn't mean to cover old ground.  I hadn't
> noticed the archive before.

Eh, don't worry about it.  I'd hoped it would have been fixed by now.

> Did the ErrorDocument 301 " tip work?  If so I will try that.

It works in Apache 1.3.x, but not in a Apache 2.  I ended up removing it once 
Syndic8 had marked the old feeds as duplicates and started polling the new 
location.

Also, if you're using a temporary redirect, be sure to use ErrorDocument 302 
instead.

-- 
Kelson Vibber
www.hyperborea.org


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to