Well, I'm not exactly an XML "expert," but I think the proper response
to "it's normal, don't worry about it" in this case is "no, it's not
normal for XML to have 'junk' before the XML tag"...  From what I
understand, it's not well-formed XML with that HTML stuff as a
"preface" to the actual XML, and Syndic8.com is "correct" in failing
to parse it.  That doesn't mean that the Syndic8 code couldn't be
updated to be more lenient about malformed feeds, but it's not
something that I would recommend and, from what I can see, this is
really a problem that needs to be addressed at it's source, i.e.,
FeedBurner.

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to