--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Kelson Vibber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I ran into the same problem a few months ago: 
> http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/message/4028 . 

Hi Kelson,

Thanks for this.  Sorry, I didn't mean to cover old ground.  I hadn't noticed 
the archive 
before.

Did the ErrorDocument 301 " tip work?  If so I will try that.

John

<http://www.thebloomsbury.com>





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to