--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Bill Kearney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 
> Be warned, however, when you use a third party service you're at 
the mercy
> of their reliability.  If their site has any sort of troubles then 
you
> readers will be impacted.

Accepted - That was why I am using a temporary redirect.

> I'll note their use of CDATA wrapping and
> question it's usefulness.   Should you want to start embedding 
smarter
> metadata you're stuck.

The CDATA code is mine, _not_ Feed Burner's.  It seemed the best 
solution at the time to various (repeated) errors that were being 
thrown up by data entered into the feed.  I am prepared to be proven 
wrong.

> Meanwhile we've been making great strides in improving the poller 
code.
> It's running more than twice as fast as before.

Bill, I really like what Syndic8 does, and I think you guys are 
doing a great job in an exponentially growing area.

> [1] - pet peeve on spelling.

Point taken - I forget how much I rely on spell checkers.

Again thanks for your time and for a great resource.

John

<http://www.thebloomsbury.com>





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to