On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 00:01:33 +0100, Tony Boom wrote:

TB>   I sent Nick an encrypted message and it worked fine. I've just
TB>   sent you a personal one and that was fine as well. Whether or not
TB>   you can decrypt it we'll have to see.

TB>   Only thing I can think of is, have you just put your cert in your
TB>   Vcard or also in you address book entry.

        Only in my vcard.

TB>  Also did you make an entry  for yourself in the root CA part of
TB>  your address book and imported  your certificate to that the same
TB>  as you did for your Vcard?

        No and I did that. Suddenly all the certificates in my address
book are now valid. I am now able to send encrypted messages
successfully. Thanks.

-- 
A.C. Martin          [ TB! v1.45 Beta/11 | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey
________________________________________________________
 "A single fact can spoil a good argument. "

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to