Aye Nick!

On  Monday, July 24, 2000  at  14:35:08 GMT -0700 (which was 2:35 PM where you think I 
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

NA> On Monday, July 24, 2000, 11:42:14 AM, phil wrote:

p>> I see NO little keys, (like say in the "PGP Keymanager Window") none
p>> at all. There are icons (Actually the resource files inside
p>> thebat.exe) that appear to symbolize a piece of paper meaning " A
p>> CONTACT " at least that's what they look like to symbolize to me, I
p>> see not one "KEy symbol."

NA> Phil, I think you need to repeat the process of importing the
NA> Certificate again, only this time make sure you check the box that asks
NA> to include the Private Key as well.

There is no Box.



-- 
... HTML FILES? I don't open them... I just delete them right off the bat! ;o)
--- The Bat! 1.45 Beta/11+98Lite+ROM II+IE4+Beta/+9/+10/+11

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to