p>> Now the bad news:
p>> Still can't send S/MIME I get a pop-up that says:
p>> Please select default signing certificate for [EMAIL PROTECTED] . A
p>> certificate must contain a private key.
NA> When you imported your Certificate, did you also include your Private
NA> Key? When viewing your Certificate under the Certificates tab in your
NA> Address Book, the icon representing the Certificate should show a little
NA> key with it.
There are no "little keys" in there. heh heh.. nope, no little
keys.
The key *IS* private, I thought. Since it is the exact same key I
exported from IE4. I exported that key from IE4 with the name PFX, and
it made a file called pfx.pfx . That's what I have imported into the
Vcard, and add new contact in the address book. I see NO little keys,
(like say in the "PGP Keymanager Window") none at all. There are icons
(Actually the resource files inside thebat.exe) that appear to
symbolize a piece of paper meaning " A CONTACT " at least that's what
they look like to symbolize to me, I see not one "KEy symbol."
--
... A bat for me and a bat for you, now don't tell me there is nothing to do!
--- The Bat! 1.45 Beta/11+98Lite+ROM II+IE4+Beta/+9/+10/+11
--
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------
You are subscribed as : [email protected]