This message: 19/07/2000 23:56 GMT.
Hello Curtis,
On 19 July 2000 at 14:05:19 GMT -0500 (which was 20:05 where I live)
Curtis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed:
C> After getting some certificates in my address book, I decided to
C> try some encryption by sending an S/MIME encrypted message. For everyone
C> that I have tried, including Maxim, I get the same certificate error
C> upon attempting to send, i.e., after entering my password.
C> "The issuer of this certificate chain is invalid"
C> Now what's that about? Anyone?
I sent Nick an encrypted message and it worked fine. I've just sent
you a personal one and that was fine as well. Whether or not you can
decrypt it we'll have to see.
Only thing I can think of is, have you just put your cert in your
Vcard or also in you address book entry. Also did you make an entry
for yourself in the root CA part of your address book and imported
your certificate to that the same as you did for your Vcard?
--
_____________________________________________________
Best regards, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tony.
Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/11
Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
Request PGP key mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPKeyRequest
--
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------
You are subscribed as : [email protected]