Hello Leif,

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:48:20 +0900GMT (25/07/2000, 09:48 +0800GMT),
Leif Gregory wrote:


p>> Does JAVA have anything to do with it?

p>> Cookies?

p>> Active-X?

LG> All this stuff is enabled on my machine, so I can't tell you.

You serious? Java and Cookies need confirmation before they are
accepted, and I disabled Active-X somewhere down the line and cannot
remember where. At one time I overloaded my system so much with
firewall and AV software that there was no capacity left to actually
run programmes <g> - anyway, no Active-X is why I cannot upgrade
(downgrade?) my C-Win to an English Windows.
http://windowsupgrade.microsoft.com uses Active-X. But still better than
having someone Active-X'ing around on my files. ;-)

-- 

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.45 under Chinese Windows 98
4.10 Build 1998   with a Pentium II/350 MHz.



-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to