On Thursday, July 20, 2000, 1:22:31 AM, Curtis wrote:

TB>>  Also did you make an entry  for yourself in the root CA part of
TB>>  your address book and imported  your certificate to that the same
TB>>  as you did for your Vcard?

C>         No and I did that. Suddenly all the certificates in my address
C> book are now valid. I am now able to send encrypted messages
C> successfully. Thanks.

Hmmm? Is the requirement to add yourself as a Root CA documented
somewhere? I don't see why that is required? As far as I can tell, I
don't have any invalid certificates in my Address Book as you say you
have. Making a new entry under "Trusted Root CA" changed all your
existing Certificates of others from invalid to valid?


Nick

   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Owner ~ http://www.egroups.com/group/PGP-Basics
 To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
 ---

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to