On Monday, July 24, 2000, 11:42:14 AM, phil wrote:

p> I see NO little keys, (like say in the "PGP Keymanager Window") none
p> at all. There are icons (Actually the resource files inside
p> thebat.exe) that appear to symbolize a piece of paper meaning " A
p> CONTACT " at least that's what they look like to symbolize to me, I
p> see not one "KEy symbol."

Phil, I think you need to repeat the process of importing the
Certificate again, only this time make sure you check the box that asks
to include the Private Key as well.


Nick

   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Owner ~ http://www.egroups.com/group/PGP-Basics
 To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
 ---

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to