Ciao Philippe

I think you hit on a central point. The SEEING of "WOW, you can do THAT!"

IMO we are selling ourselves short in NOT showing enough USE CASES to make
clear HOW FLEXIBLE TiddlyWiki is. Or rather, they do get shown/mentioned in
the Google Group BUT because of the way it works once the thread is old you
have no way to easily find them.

Overall I think we make life harder for beginners than it should be.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a47c986e-4c0a-43c0-9e8e-91636e801345%40googlegroups.com.