Hello Mark,

"How do you append to a list a title with spaces using a text reference?"
may not be a typical use-case (I am not even sure I understand what it
means!!) but I think that as the use-case list grows then people will be
saying "Wow you can do all that with Tw5!"

I personally used what was TW classic years ago and was mainly using it to
keep some notes. I stopped because I lost my file due to no backup and
couldn't not be bothered to start again.

More recently I rediscovered TW5 and decided to use it again. Reading some
of the documentations (which is great for the most part!), I realised that
it is more than a note keeping tool and that one can do a lot of things
with it if you know how to "program" it. My own TW file that I use to
manage my bakery was created because of some of the use-case I found and
thought well that could be useful for what I would ideally want to do.

May be we should use the term Cookbook rather that use-case.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f7180b34-0349-44be-b46b-e6fd9fd38186%40googlegroups.com.