On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 16:27:47 +0100
Gero <geronimo...@gmx.de> wrote:
> With my current setup I do have certain issues. But meanwhile I know
> how to handle most of them, which means, I don't have any pressure to
> change my setup.

As already said. Start a second vdr instance , using streamdev server
and client for the dvb devices, and xineliboutput as output, start the
plugins you want for the client on that instance. and you are done.
Like that you can also start a second for another client if you are in
need. The server vdr/vdr main instance will have all dvb devices,
client vdr asking for the channels via streamdev as needed.

Thats what gerald was referring to. How you do that is up to you - you
did not say anything about your installation, so help on this is
impossible.

Steffen