1. Frank Acland
   May 16, 2016 at 4:21 PM
   <http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=892&cpage=113#comment-1185661>

   Dear Andrea,

   According to the contract published in the court documents, this is the
   way that the ERV was to perform the measurements in the Validation test:
   “To make this measurement the ERV will measure the flow of the heated fluid
   and the Delta T between the temperature of the fluid before and after the
   E-Cat reaction”.

   Is this the measurement system used in the ERV report?

   Many thanks,

   Frank Acland
   2. Andrea Rossi
   May 16, 2016 at 4:53 PM
   <http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=892&cpage=113#comment-1185667>

   Frank Acland:
   I confirm that the ERV has made the measurements coherently with the
   protocol signed in the Agreement between the two parties.
   He made all the measurements with his own certified instrumentation and
   at the end of the test the RRV has himself disconnected and retrieved his
   instrumentetion, to send it to the manufacturers of every instrument to
   re-certify every instrument to be sure that during the test none of them
   has changed the margin of error.
   Warm Regards,
   A.R.