Rossi was just on the Smart Scarecrow Show. There were some new
information / clarification (although I can't remember them all; the
information below should be correct however I sometimes had problems
understanding Rossi because of a pretty low audio quality and me not
being a native English speaker):
1. He sold another 1MW reactor (in addition to the 13 which have already
been sold), but many potential customers are in line...
2. Production should start in autumn, distribution in winter (if
everything works out as planned)
3. He wants to sell one million Ecats next year (this is what they are
aiming for in a complete year regarding production)
4. Price of the Home Ecat is down to 500$
5. Ecat is thought for heating the home, not for heating the water for
6. Refueling the Ecat is done by replacing a cartridge. This cartridge
will cost around 10$ and will then be sent back to a factory where it
will be recycled.
7. The testing of the Ecat through the University of Bologna is
currently not at the top of his priority list (there is currently the
engineering of the production facilities) but he said something about
starting with this next month
8. I wanted to know something about the stability of the reactor (I was
referring to the uptime of the reactor, however Sterling shortened the
question). According to Rossi, especially the temperature output was
stabilized with the help of NI (at least this is what I understood).
9. On patenting - his lawyers are working on that.
10. Regarding the radio frequency generator: He didn't want to reveal
anything. He compared this to Martial Arts and said something about that
it is important for overcoming the coulomb barrier.
11. If I understood him correctly (If!), while explaining the working
mechanism of the reactor core, he said that in the reaction gamma rays
will be emitted, then hit a lead shielding which then will heat up and
therefore heat the water.
12. The first question regarding the first customer was (of course) not
answered because of an NDA
This is what I did just remember from 1:30h... There will surely be a
transcript available soon.