I agree that secularism is in crisis, but this doesn't mean we must
return to a theocratic rule which is the danger implied by movements
like radical orthodoxy.
Secularism neeeds a more anthropological (mytho-poetic) foundation
rather than the narrow structures of a particular science or religion.

Harry