LOL...

So, you are more knowledgeable than I, yet you can't name the "goat herder" who
wrote the Bible.

In your contention, you say that the Books of the Bible were written by
forgers.  Yet, you don't know who these forgers are.  And yet, you know for
sure they were "goat herders".

OK, WHATEVER!!!!

It won't be long before we'll know who's lying, won't we?  If I am wrong and I
followed a goat herder, at most, I've only wasted my life.  If you are wrong
and indeed you followed the wrong religion (Atheism), then you've wasted your
eternity.  Frankly, I'd rather waste my life than waste my eternity.  But, I AM
NOT WRONG.  I know whom I have believed ....

Jojo

PS:  You started the nastiness, so don't complain that you're recieving what
you dished out.  I am capable of discussing these controversial subjects
politely, but I won't suffer insults.  Especially from those who are ignorant
of the subject.