One of the main reasons why I'm an atheist is because I have read the
bible. It turns out that atheists are much more knowledgeable in religion
than religious people. It tells a lot that you are resorting to name
calling. Many xians are not even nice people, that is even a stronger
motivation not to follow their distorted world view.
Giovanni