A CNT can do that.

From: MarkI-ZeroPoint

Another excerpt from the article.

To scientists, "what is so fascinating and elegant about quantum physics in
one dimension is that the solutions are mathematically exact," Gervais adds.
"In most other cases, the solutions are only approximate."

-mark

From: MarkI-ZeroPoint

I think this is where Kevin got his theory!  Even if he was not consciously
aware of it.

:-)

Jan 23, 2014

Quantum physics in 1-D: New experiment supports long-predicted 'Luttinger
liquid' model
http://phys.org/news/2014-01-quantum-physics-d-long-predicted-luttinger.html

"In 1950, Japanese Nobel Prize winner Sin-Itiro Tomonaga, followed by
American physicist Joaquin Mazdak Luttinger in 1963, came up with a
mathematical model showing that the effects of one particle on all others in
a one-dimensional line would be much greater than in two- or
three-dimensional spaces. Among quantum physicists, this model came to be
known as the "Luttinger liquid" state."

-mark iverson