I think a good first step for creation Apache Wave Wiki page would be fill
in the "History" part of the "About Apache Wave" page at
http://incubator.apache.org/wave/about.html.

Currently the "History" contains the following TODO: "Lets summarize Google
Wave, Fed One, Wave in a Box, Apache Wave, the protocol, etc. It will be
interesting to keep this information for people to understand how the
project has evolved."

Would be great of someone would take on the task to address this TODO.