Hoi,
The question is much bigger than British English. If you language is Hindi,
Odia or Malayalam you will find that many labels are just not available.
The one reason why Reasonator is so important is that it does provide
language fall back.

Language fallback is not a luxury like it is for British English, it is
essential for all the smaller languages. It is what prevents it from being
editable / usable.
Thanks,
     GerardM