2009/1/13 Nick Jenkins <nic...@gmail.com>:
> People like most the things that are hard or impossible to get - so we
> emphasise the private-tour backstage-pass element of this, we emphasise
> that this has never been done like this before, and we emphasise that
> it's first-come first-serve, and we emphasise that if you're too late to
> sign up then **tough luck!**

I'm thinking that this fact alone will be way, way more than enough
incentive for people to come along. You'll become a piece of Wiki
history, maybe get a nice photo with the folks, and an awesome story
to talk/gloat about to your peers. If I had some extra money, I myself
wouldn't hesitate going down there, even though I'm a fairly inactive
gnome. All we have to do is spread the word around, and get their
names on a list or something.

Also, whether or not there's a fair number of interested people, I'd
suggest visiting/researching the museum exhibits independently, to
find subjects to look further into. Getting an idea of what's there
beforehand might make the thing go more smoothly, as well as know what
related articles to look into, and in turn, finding editors who have
attached themselves to specific articles, to help spread/sort the
information later on.

--
Always here,
Lloyd Nguyen