it looks to me like we're heading for consensus that a bit more open editing
would be a good thing - not for IP addresses, but for folk who have
confirmed their email address (per Nick's technical suggestion)... could we
implement this or could someone suitably empowered indicate how they see
this developing / further thoughts :-)
I think just getting a bit more energy / input into wm-au would be a good
thing at the mo - and for me this includes welcoming non-member editors at
this time.....
cheers,
Peter,
PM.