If the NLA page has the WP citation, currenlty its just
*Citation Details*

*Use the following url to begin from this point:*
*
http://www.nla.gov.au/amad/nla.oh-vn5811404/5-2

*

*Or this url to play only the portion of audio:*
*
http://www.nla.gov.au/amad/nla.oh-vn5811404/5-2~5-4

*I'd probably just use the trove link for ease of use...

GN.
Gn. Blogg: http://gnangarra.wordpress.com