Hey all

Public stoush about the extent to which corporation rules have or have not been
strictly complied with is NOT appreciated

This list/forum would NOT seem to be the right list to attempt to resolve what
is essentially internal corporate  members (past, present, future) only matters

Below signalled Australia Chapters effective disengagement from it's non-member
friends and support base, via this list (or any other list]  would seem to be a
sorry outcome of an essentially internal members only stoush  , ,that should
perhaps have been moderated and continue to be moderated by the
Chapter/corporation in the way other such lists are moderated

Good cheer, hoping to get back to some editing on Aboriginal Australian
articles (especially for North Queensland) in the near future

Bruceanthro