May i point out that atm wiki uk ltd is in no way officially affiliated with
WMF atm, it wouldnt be a professional move to
make a statement.> Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 21:11:15 +0000> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org> Subject:
Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Fwd: Wikipedia quietly censored by Internet
WatchFoundation> > 2008/12/6 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:> > I am. Ok i'm not part of
wmuk, but I do think wmuk should make a move.> >> > Why would you not send the
wn article to all your press contacts, or even better issue a PR. Anyway, make
a move and exist.> >> > This is the occasion to get you known :)> > Because
it's not a WMUK site being blocked, it's a WMF site. The WMF> should be the one
making a press release on the subject.> >