From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lonnie Nunweiler
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 10:02 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] StarOS or Microtik with TRCPQ clients...

Patrick,

This is simply the LOWEST blow I have EVER seen you throw.  You have
always been an Evangelist and I have seen you come and go from several
lists, while me and my people have survived legal blind sides and we
have outlived several LARGER companies.

Yep, pretty low.  Plus it did not answer the question.  I feel I
cannot jump in since I am too close to the product and thus might be
seen as self serving.  What is your excuse?

Lonnie

On 12/28/06, Patrick Leary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I mean, besides simply being illegal, such a vendor has
> no quality controls, they can also just up and walk away from you and
> quit anytime, they have no accountability, and it throws away your
> investment from an equity standpoint.
>

> Patrick Leary
> AVP WISP Markets
> Alvarion, Inc.
> o: 650.314.2628
> c: 760.580.0080
> Vonage: 650.641.1243
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On

************
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
computer viruses.

Lonnie Nunweiler
Valemount Networks Corporation
http://www.star-os.com/