On
> Behalf Of Matt Morgan-May
> Sent: Wednesday, 14 January 2009 6:43 AM
> To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
> Subject: Re: # Re: [WSG] Beta Testers Needed for BCAT
>

> > Adobe could do a better job, the makers of assistive
> > technology could do a better job
>
> Great. I'm all ears. What should we do? So far, the impression that I
get
> is that we should give up.

Don't give up, just enable Accessibility as the default option at the
factory.

I attended a presentation recently by an Adobe employee and this
question was asked twice and he ignored it twice.

Kerry

This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all
copies of this transmission along with any attachments immediately. You should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person.