Andrew R wrote:

,... and I’m going to make some gross simplification to illustrate my point.

Apparently.

> Flash is prominently a tool for supporting interaction with
certain types of content. It does not enable a whole bunch of other activities that could (should) be included in supporting learning activity, such a peer discussion, collaboration, testing and application of knowledge etc.

Absolute, utter nonsense. Flash is a platform.

Have you ever developed -- or even used -- an application built in
Flex, or OpenLaszlo? Perfectly simple to do any of the above, with
the advantage of easy integration with video and other rich content.

--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- has...@webtuitive.com
Webtuitive Design ===  (+1) 408-621-3445   === http://webtuitive.com

                          dream.  code.