Hey Jason,

Yes I think it would definitely be beneficial to have another sample
of T1 alg averages.  Also, go ahead and average all your other cases.
 I would be working on my T2 and further cases today, but these darn
final exams are getting in my way ;-)

Particularly if you have a sub-3 alg that is different from one of
mine or Dan's or Bob's, I think it would be awesome to gather as many
fast algs that are different for each case as we can.

Chris

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Baum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>