--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "cmhardw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> D->  This group is responsible for optimizing raw sequences posted
> online by group B.  Upon optimizing, this group will send their
> results to group B to be posted.

> Also, with the new variations that are coming up, I think we should
> handle those accordingly on the central website.  Any alternative to
> ZBLL that includes ZBLL will need optimized algs, so perhaps we should
> start with those cases first in our optimization.  If we can fill all
> the algs necessary for a variation of ZB with super nice algs, maybe
> we can bring the skeptics into the method by allowing them to try a
> superfast variation of ZB before committing to the whole method.

> Chris
> Team [ZB]

Count me in to help optimize things, and work on various variations.
I've already started working on learning Doug's cases to insert a
cross piece, and I'm also working on placing the final 5 edges once
oriented.  Useful for my new method, and for if you forget a cross
piece.  I've a got a few other ideas in the works, but that's all I've
got time for right now.

Ready when you are, commander.

-Mike
team [zb]