> D->  This group is responsible for optimizing raw sequences posted
> online by group B.  Upon optimizing, this group will send their
> results to group B to be posted.

I can also optimize algs if you need help, but this computer is very
slow so I don't think I'm able to help in generating the algs.

I am not learning ZB anymore, some months ago I learned whole
T-orientation, but I realized that I'm too lazy to learn whole ZB and
that ZBLL is nearly impossible to master. Anyway, I'm really
interested in seeing what is happening to this method, and I want to
help if I can. So you can count me as a member of group D.

-
Johannes