Hey Chris,

I have used ZBLL only very seldom after I stopped learning it, because
I wasn't completely familiar with recognizing the cases yet. Because I
use Petrus, edges are already oriented before I start solving the last
pair. I'm currently learning some algs to orient the LL corners while
inserting the last pair, so I think I don't need ZBLL anymore :P

-
Johannes