Hey Johannes,

Thank you definitely!  Of course your help is very, very much
appreciated!  Also, perhaps after we have really optimized the ZBLL T
algs, you may want to consider seeing if you like some of the new ones
better than your current ones?

Thanks so much again for the help, we'll definitely include you in the
team zb effort :-D

team [zb]

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Johannes Laire"