Hey Gilles,

Wow that website looks nice!  Perhaps we can use it for where we post
our raw algs and the ones we optimize also?

I would also like to mirror our final choices on speedcubing.com under
the algorithms seciton, but there's no reason whatsoever we can't have
it on our working spaces too.

Chris
team [zb]

P.S.  Absolutely you can sign with "team [zb]"  It's a self selecting
group.  If you feel you should be a member of team [zb] then you are a
member of team [zb] and can sign with the tag :-D

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, Gilles van den Peereboom
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I totally agree with that organisation :-)
> We should just wait a few days to have all the volunteers and start to
> organize it completely.
> I added a record to the database :
> today I worked on a few raw alg my computer found and I really liked
> working on them and turning them into trigger friendly and easy to
> execute algorithms.
>
> Here is what I have done today :
> www.belgiancubes.be/zbll (if it doesn't work today, it will probably
> tomorrow because it's a brand new domain name, the dns might not be
> spread all over the world yet)
>
> I'm excited by this zb thing. I just re-praciced the few T algorithms
> I learned a while ago, and I'm happy to see I haven't forgotten them
> :p
>
> Gilles.
> PS : can I sign with [team zb] after my name ? :p
>

> 2005/12/12, Mike Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >  --- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "cmhardw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  >
> >  > D->  This group is responsible for optimizing raw sequences posted
> >  > online by group B.  Upon optimizing, this group will send their
> >  > results to group B to be posted.
> >
> >  > Also, with the new variations that are coming up, I think we should
> >  > handle those accordingly on the central website.  Any
alternative to
> >  > ZBLL that includes ZBLL will need optimized algs, so perhaps we
should
> >  > start with those cases first in our optimization.  If we can
fill all
> >  > the algs necessary for a variation of ZB with super nice algs,
maybe
> >  > we can bring the skeptics into the method by allowing them to try a
> >  > superfast variation of ZB before committing to the whole method.
> >
> >  > Chris
> >  > Team [ZB]
> >
> >  Count me in to help optimize things, and work on various variations.
> >  I've already started working on learning Doug's cases to insert a
> >  cross piece, and I'm also working on placing the final 5 edges once
> >  oriented.  Useful for my new method, and for if you forget a cross
> >  piece.  I've a got a few other ideas in the works, but that's all
I've