I'm not very good at using ACube, and my computer is a laptop that becomes hot quite fast so it's gonna be a bit hard for me to help with computer research.

I think I need to have a good definition of an optimized algorithm :
Is it just  an algorithm that ACube gives and then we adapt it so that we can do it easily (and fastly of course) or is it something else ?

Gilles.