I think that searching with too many masks will just take forever.
We need to balance the qualitity of our work and the progress (after all, there are still quite a lot of cases).

I'm kind of happy with these masks ( RULM, RUF, URD).
I don't know how to use ACube very well, I don't even know how to put a mask. WHat I do is I just ask him a solution and then I work on it to be able to do it a bit faster but this might not be the best approach.

Gilles.