That is way too many turnface mask codes.
We need just 2 or 3. Especially if we are searious about searching
all 3 metrics (although I sugguest not doing slice metric).

What I tend to do myself is search inf FTM/HTM all the time, and
then look at the subset of solutions that are lowest in QTM within
those results.

RUL = 430
RULM = 431
RUF = 510
URD = 610

Are ones I like, in fact I think RUL is enough, so take out the RULM.

Actually how about just RUL and a general search? Both only in HTM.
And then we go back thorugh the especially slow cases.

Cuz right now, it looks to me like every little thing you add adds a
factor into the equation. And this really adds up....

-Doug