Sorry about my misleading writing but I wasn't bored. I diverted my
attention to studying for other classes and planning for the future because
time is swiftly evaporating. So the cause was urgency amidst a fire.

I understand what you mean by I can learn a lot simply through attentive
observation of my teacher. When you (the universe) pay attention to the
universe (you), everything becomes brighter. All that matters is mindfulness
(absorption). I am mindful when I multi-task.

But "optimizing" is important when you have some goals.

"These are all just intellectual classifications and are not really
pertinent to zen practice."

Complete agreement here.

In fact, I'm tired of this intellectualization. I'm tired of my unproved
rationale of a complete, structured, simple, self-reliant way to
enlightenment (which is just plain old ultimate honesty).

I'm tired of this intellectualization because I preach it daily in real and
virtual life, yet I haven't accomplished it. I've become the worst possible
thing: a hypocrite.

So, I will devote myself singularly to gaining the theoretically sound
awakening and skillful means I so incessantly--but hypocritically--speak of.

But according to my ideas, I will not completely abandon communication.

I will choose more carefully when responding (e-mail, speech, actions)
according to affinity and necessity of my views.

Thank you for understanding.

"The supreme misfortune is when theory outstrips performance."
~Leonardo da Vinci

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM