From: "Eugene" <Your negative mailing has exactly the flavor of ego-rich
know-all
arrogance I don't like. I took a vulnerable attitude by asking a question in
a rather open
way, perhaps even naive.>>

You lay yourself in vulnerable position that was anathema to anything that
any Buddhist has ever written and I spread your multi-tasked cheeks and
plunged it in.

Now you are hurt. You feel violated. So sad.

I shed a tear for you. I am so sorry. I will meditate on this. Only this.

I hope my Buddha mind can sweep all thoughts of you and multi-tasking Zen
into the eternal void. There we can all be one with MU.

I hope you will accept my humble apology. Being from Sri-Lanka, sometimes I
have trouble expressing myself in your native tongue-lick.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM