On Sunday, May 07, 2006 Eugene wrote:

>Bill, I think this is a word-game. What does it mean if something
>is 'not allowed'?

Eugene,  You may be right about the word-game.  I've been accused (and
perhaps guilty) of that before.  The words 'allowed' and 'helpful' do mean
very different things to me, but since a lengthy explanation is not
specifically pertinent to the topic of this forum I'll just leave it at
that.  I think after reading my and some of the other postings on the
original subject of 'multi-tasking' you certainly understand my general
opinion.

...lots of stuff about diets and traffic laws and criminal conduct
snipped...

>Thanks BTW for whispering in my ear, you are very gentle.

I thought you might like that!...Bill!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM