From: BillSmart@>Al, this topic keeps coming up. What do you think?>

Of all the zen masters I have met on the internet and in person, I have
thought they were all pompous assholes who were stealing money for a living
by sucking people into giving them donations for sitting on their ass all
day.

That happens to be my opinion of ministers and priests too, except that with
ministers there is usually a component of visible missionary work and other
activities that benefit people in a non-bullshit way. Priests on the other
hand molest kids and insulate themselves from critics.

I am off on a tangent here. In a roundabout way what I am trying to say is
that the so-called flames are part of life too. The only people that I ban
are those who spam advertisements.

I have been on the other Zen and Buddhist forums where some well-meaning
cocksuckers are busy moderating the messages so that there is a consistent
HUM of HAPPY PEOPLE posting positive messages about the last time they
visited the monastery and got a blow-job from the Roshi.

Fuck that bullshit. If you want to be in a happy place where all your
feedback is moderated and you only hear from happy people on prozac who want
to kiss your ass and call it candy, then you need to go to those forums and
join the rest of the motherfucking lemmings.

That's what I think about fucking moderating the messages. It is
Un-fucking-American. If Zen and Buddhism are about censorship, then Zen and
Buddhism are bullshit philosophies and you need to find something better
that can help you deal with the real fucking assholes in the world around
you.

Best wishes,

Al