Hi JM,

For my views on consciousness and OE please read my paper http:// EdgarLOwen.com/consciousness.pdf

Best,
Edgar

On Sep 10, 2008, at 2:33 PM, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 wrote:

Hi Edgar,

Thank you for your post. Yes, I have similar observation. You still
owe me a detail explanation of OE. :-)

Continue in the academic sense for those who are interested .........

Similar to the journey of Buddha, my teacher teached nothing except
meditation for the first 15 years. We were taught to walk His walk,
instead of study His experience. Based on this simple practice of
nothing but staying in our chi, the truth of the world unfold to us.

Because Chan is nothing but a synchronization to the Universal
Consciousness, Chan can encompass, explain, accept all philosophy,
religion, spirituality, phenomenon, supernatural or logical. And will
never reject, ignore, limit to any written or spoken labels. I find
essence in Christianity, Islam, Vedenta (1,500 before Buddhism) are all
same, if we read in between the lines and experience with our spirit
instead of study with our mind.

Chan is One. This One is Whole and Complete. It manifested, supported,
provided for all Forms, visible or not, each are caused differently. It
is not for our brain to analyze the causes, because our brain is not
capable, but for us to be synced/harmonized with each and every one.

Yet, one must staying in his Chi, not his mind, not his brain, not his
emotions, not his senses, 24/7.

That's Chan academia in a nutshell.
_/\_
JM