JMJM,

I can accept any word/name you use to describe what I call THIS!  You
can use 'chi', or 'Buddha Nature', or 'tao', or 'inky-dinky-doo'.  I'd
actually prefer you use 'inky-dinky-doo' since it is a nonesense word,
so other people won't try to 'understand' the name you're using.  I'd
also like to see you use an original name, something that you made up
from your own experience, and not a name used by your teacher or Chan
or something in a sutra.  But 'chi' is okay with me.

So, Chi = THIS! = no-self/no-illusions.

...Bill!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, Bill. If we say, THIS is Chi.  The world is all maya except
Chi.
> Can you accept?  If I accept your term of THIS, which I always did.
Just