Hi Al, on second thought, perhaps I should be more clearer on what I was
trying to say.  "I suspect that Zen is just a mental balancing excercise
without spirituality."  Well?  If you don't agree, then what is Zen.
All these years, you have always commented on others' post and hardly
took any position yourself.  Perhaps it is time to take a risk?  :-)  JM