Al,

Exactly!

IF (and that's a big IF) you realize something is an illusion and
identify it as such, you can qualify it as much as you'd like.

BUT (and that's a bodacious booty) if you're saying something is not
an illusion you shouldn't use qualifiers.  For example, you wouldn't
talk about 'my Buddha Nature and your Buddha Nature, or good Buddha
Nature and Bad Buddha Nature, etc...; would you?

Bill!