Hello Margie,
I read Pema ?Chodron's book When Things Fall Apart on tape. the intro
describes how she was sitting on her porch when her husband came home to
tell her he didn't want to be married to her any more. She picked up a rock
and threw
it at him.
It is amazing how everyting can chage so fast. I thought of her book when
you described how things had changed for you when your son left home.
Come to think of it, you can be walking down the street and get hit by the
proverbial bus.
I suppose it is how we react that makes all the difference.
JODY
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/