Hi Jody-

That's it in a nutshell (very zen). I'm now very glad things happened
the way they did. I'm very happy and satisfied with my life. Giving up
one's concepts of how things should be and accepting things the way
they really are can be very rewarding.

Margie (roloro1557)

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Jody W. Ianuzzi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I suppose it is how we react that makes all the difference.

FROM: Over the hills and far away. . .
Let go of your hold. Hakuin
OldWomansZenChronicles.blogspot.com